Terms & Conditions :
Applicable to Air Ambulane By Private Charters :
Generation Conditions :
By accepting the quotation and by making the payment the client confirms that subject always to the ability of India Air Ambulance to confirm the medevac flight(s) as or with the operator upon the terms set out below and General Terms of Carriage for Ambulance Flights India Air Ambulance will book, on clients behalf, (or on behalf of the company or corporation for which client is acting) as client’s agent, the following flight(s) (the “Flight(s)” confirmed in Quotation
India Air Ambulance is merely a booking agent for Air Ambulance Services with Various air charter operators and hence not liable for any loss or compensation etc., whatsoever, and aircraft/ air charter operator policy would be applicable for such incidents.
Number of People Traveling : Patient stretcher + 2 Patient relative + 1 Doctor+ 1 Nurse/Technician, However actual number of people depends on patient conditions as well.
Baggage Restrictions: Medium Size baggages are allowed with a dimension of HEIGHT: 26 INCHES / 67 CM & WIDTH: 18 INCHES / 45 CM on board.
Travel Document Requirements :
- Complete Case Summary of patient with all relevant medical reports
- ID copy of patient & attendants
- Pan Card copy of the person making the payment
Air Ambulance Services : Terms & Conditions :
The patient transport by air ambulance and his treatment and/or wellbeing onboard is the sole responsibility of the treating doctor on board of our aircraft. It is there for a doctor’s individual decision to allow or decline accompanying family members.
Client represent and warrant that any passenger to be carried on the aircraft shall be fit to fly and in good health and Client confirm that no passenger shall require any medical equipment or treatment during the flight and that Client shall indemnify you and hold India Air Ambulance harmless against any claims or costs in the event that any of the passengers are not in good health, are not fit to fly, or any medical equipment is required, or in the event that the aircraft has to be diverted if any of the passengers are ill or become ill.
Client shall India Air Ambulance harmless and defend and indemnify India Air Ambulance against any claim brought against India Air Ambulance by any third party caused by any act or omission on my/our part or that of any of my/our passengers, associated parties or subcontractors. India Air Ambulance's right to a defense is separate and apart from its right to indemnity.
- India Air Ambulance charges include Flying Charge, Medical Team Charge & Other Logistic Cost as informed, All costs are estimated & based on distance and approximate cruising speed of the aircraft under normal conditions. Any Increase in Flying Time due to any unforseen circumstances is to be borne by the client.
- The responsibility to Airlift the patient will finally rest with India Air Ambulance in the best interest of the patient care and safety, as suggested by the Medical Expert,
- That India Air Ambulance and/or the pilot may refuse to allow any attendant, baggage etc., as per the safety manual of the aircraft or flying conditions,
- If at time of embarkation the condition of the patient is worse than the details provided, carriage may be refused. India Air Ambulance shall not be liable to provide any reasons for cancelling the flight.
- That India Air Ambulance shall not be responsible in case of any diversion and/or delay in the flight which may be caused for any reason whatsoever which is beyond the control of India Air Ambulance (including but not limited to permission from ATC/Airport Authorities, cancellation of any such permission, weather conditions, security reasons etc)
- Activation of the Aircraft & services is after full payment in advance. It is the sole responsibility of CLIENT to ensure that the payments for Charter / Medical Evacuation flights are received from the Patient.
- In Extreme case, if the flight has to be diverted to some other sector/s due to bad weather or other technical reason/s or due to non availability of the parking space or for refueling at the destination airport or due to non- availability of the night parking facilities at the destination airport, the client would bear the cost of the additional sector/s and Hours flown along with crew accommodation and lodging.
- CLIENT agrees that the liability of India Air Ambulance shall be limited to the extent that is covered / indemnified by the Insurance Company under the Insurance policy taken for the particular Aircraft and is satisfied with the insurance policy of the Aircraft. Any other tax levied or payable on the date of the flight shall be borne by the Patient or their relatives.
- FORCE MAJURE Operator does not hold itself responsible for non-operation of charter for any unforeseen reason/s such as 1. Bad Weather 2. Poor Visibility 3. Non Availability of clearances from ATC / Defense Authorities / Civil Administration 4. Technical Problem.
Due to above reasons if the flight cannot take off from the Originating station full amount will be refunded other than Airport charges paid
- We always obtain the destination weather before departure. However, if due to sudden deterioration of weather en-route / destination, the aircraft cannot land at the Destination and has to return to the starting point or divert to some other airport, the actual flying time would be chargeable and balance if any would be payable / refundable.
- Operator is not responsible if any technical snag developed in the aircraft which cannot be rectified within the time limit and effect the operation of flight.
Refund & Cancellation Charges :
• All Flights are strictly against full payment and first cum first serve basis. Timings, date of flight and slot will be worked out once full payment is made. Once the aircraft is booked and it is canceled, there will be a minimum cancellation charge of INR 25000.
• 50% of charges will be deducted in case a confirmed booking is canceled atleast 24 hours before estimated time of departure and after 30 mins of flight confirmation.
• 100% of charges will be deducted in case of cancellation or no show of confirmed booking is less than 24 hours of departure.
• By Accepting Our Services, You agree to all terms & Conditions published at https://www.indiaairambulance.com/terms-conditions.html
In the event of disputes, differences or claims between the parties hereto, arising out of this agreement or in any way relating hereto, or any term, condition or provision herein mentioned or the construction or interpretation thereof or otherwise in relation hereto, the parties shall first endeavor to settle such differences, disputes, claims or questions by friendly mutual discussion. Failing settlement by friendly mutual discussion, the same shall be referred to arbitration of person to be appointed by India Air Ambulance . The venue of Arbitration will be New Delhi.
In case any disputes the court of law shall be the only courts of Delhi (India) expressly and exclusively.
Our doctors are available 24 hours a day on our medical HOTLINE to respond to your request and propose the most suitable and economical solution for your transport. To provide and ensure the highest level of Emergency Medical Services in an effective, caring, and professional manner.
Basic life support is a level of care that is concerned mainly with monitoring and maintaining a patient's lively signs during the medical transport (Ambulance). The use & availability of medical equipment is minimal. We have specialised medical equipment and personals specially trained to use sophististic-ated medical products with appropriate medical protocols. This level of care is comparable to any intensive care unit. Read more..
We Provide Air Ambulance Services from All Major Cities in India, Including -
+ Amritsar, Adampur, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Agartala, Aizawl, Akola, Amravati, Anand, Andaman Nikobar, Aurangabad, Baraily, Belgaum, Bharuch, Bhatinda, Bhavnagar, Bhilwara, Bhuj, Bihar, Biratnagar, Bathinda, Bhopal, Bikaner, Bokaro, Bhubaneshwar, Bagdogra, Bilaspur, Bhilai, Bangalore, Bareilly, Chennai, Calicut, Cochin, Cochin, Chamba, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dhule, Darjeeling, Delhi, Dehradun, Darbhanga, Dharamshala, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Gaggle, Gandhidham, Gandhigram, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guntar, Gagal, Gwalior, Gaya, Guwahati, Ganganagar/Hanumangarh, Haldwani, Hirakud, Hyderabad, Haridwar, Indore, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jabalpur, Jaisalmer, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jalgaon, Jorhat, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Jagdalpur, Jamshedpur, Jamnagar, Khajuraho, Katihar, Kullu, Kolkata, Katak, Kota, Kanpur, Kandla, Katni, Kochin, Kohima, Kutch, Leh, Ladakh, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mountabu, Mumbai, Madhubani, Madhurai, Manali, Manglore, Muzaffarpur, Mysuru, Nasik, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Noida, Ooty, Patna, Pantnagar, Pathankot, Purnia, Port Blair, Pune, Panjim, Patiala, Pilibhit, Porbandar, Puri, Ranchi, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Raigarh, Rewa, Rourkela, Raigad, Rajkot, Rajnandgaon, Ratnagiri, Sagar, Satna, Solapur, Shilong, Siliguri, Surat, Srinagar, Shimla, Sarsawa/saharanpur, Satara, Sambalpur, Shillong, Silchar, Silchar, Sitapur, Thiruvananthapuram, Tejpur, Tinsikia, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Vidisha, Vadodara, Vellore, Vishakhapatnam; View All Cities
We Provide Air Ambulance Services from All Major Cities Worldwide, Including -
+ Abuja Air Ambulance , Almaty, Al Ain, Abuja, Abu Dhabi, Afghanistan, Addis Ababa, Bagram, Baghdad, Bali, Bangkok, Bahrain, Bahrain, Chittagong, Candy, Camp Bastion , Colombo, Dubai, Dhaka, Dammam, Doha, Europe, Houston, Karachi, Kampala, Kathmandu, Kandahar, Kuala Lumpur, Kabul, Kenya, Kuwait, Italy, Islamabad, Johor Behru, Lahore, Lagos, London, Mazar E sharif, Male, Muscat, Myanmar, Nairobi, New York, Phuket, Pakistan, Paris, Pokhara, Ras Al Khaimah, Riyadh, Rome, Russia, Singapore, Seattle, Spain, Tashkent, Tanzania, Uganda, USA, Washington, DC, View All Cities